Sep 10, 2008

Wish I were there!

Yesterday Jessica and Lois left for Ghana. Jessica is picking up her daughter and Lois went along to check out things at the orphanage. They have both promised to get lots of pictures and even video of our kids!!! Today I realized that they have probably arrived and are actually at the orphanage where our kids are waiting for us. I can't believe that while we just have pictures of our kids, they are there, able to talk to our kids and even hug them! Lucky! I can hardly wait to get the pictures and video. And I can hardly wait to get to Ghana!!
Lanae

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know what is weird... I read this, and in my heart I KNOW that this is really happening, but yet is is like reading a fictional book and does not seem real. I feel so honored that in my life God has surrounded me with so many miracles. In the 35 years that we have been like sisters the miracles have been countless. Reading through your blog makes me so excited about the future God HAS planned for each of us for Brian & Josephine. If our learning and growing up years have been as awesome as they have, what does the future, our 'mature years' hold?? There is only one answer: "As it is written, Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,  Nor have entered into the heart of man, the things which God has prepared for those who love Him. But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit, for the Spirit searches all things, yes the deep things of God..." 2 Cor. 2:9-10. My prayer especially of late is "Father may we have the courage to obey without delay the things You speak to our heart, may we not ever lean upon our own understanding, but in all things Trust the Lord with all our heart" knowing that the PLANS He HAS for us, for our future, always give us Hope, that He wants to prosper His children, all of them, that He will strengthen our faith so that we have the faith needed to walk out what we know we are to do. Remembering always that Faith is: the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Our lives have been surrounded by the evidences of Christ and His work, may the legacy be passed on with more passion to our children, our treasures!
I love you, we will do all we are able to walk with you in full support as God expands your family. The Rog Fam