Apr 14, 2010

A couple more pictures

We've been an official family for a year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look, do you see that??? Yeah, it's Comfort and she's RUNNING!!!!! Really fast too! No chest pain, no fear of dying, no leg cramps, no shortness of breath, no one telling her she's lazy and slow. Praise God, her life has been saved!!! I am daily humbled and in awe of her miraculous life.

When I look at this picture of my girls I think "Isn't it amazing just how small each of us is in the world?" Yet I know that when you submit your life to doing God's will He can and will accomplish great things through you.

Okay, I just have to say this.....I know that all grandmas talk about how their grandkids are the 'cutest', but seriously, isn't Kylah the cutest baby you've ever seen?? I know I'm her grandma, but I'm pretty sure I'm right about this.

Lanae

No comments: